Wondering what’s new for the 2020 season? Here’s all the updates and what to expect.
COVID-19 Safety Precautions:
One way FBF is amping up our social distancing practices and catering to our customers is “Curbside Service.” Here’s how it works:
1. Call in advance (2-3 days is recommended) to schedule your berry order.
2. Arrive at your scheduled pick-up time with a check, or EXACT change.
3. Call us, let us know what parking spot you’re in and describe your car.
4. Wait patiently while we bring your berries to your car with masks and gloves. We will swap berries for payment.
5. Take the tasty little treats home!
This year we are recommending masks, however they are not a requirement. Hand-washing/hand sanitizer is mandatory. Please bring your own containers to pick in and take home.
We will have a variety of yoga and painting classes available. Please view our events page on Facebook here.
Blueberries are $3.25 a pound for 5 pounds or more. They are $4 a pound for anything packaged less than 5 pounds. U-picked berries are $2.25 a pound.
Our goods have a variety of prices, check them out when you come to the shed.
Local DELIVERIES for homebound locals!
If you or someone you know is truly homebound due to being at risk (example:over 65, diabetic, etc) or for a medical condition, we can deliver blueberries to you ($5 delivery charge applies)
!! Your ZIP Code is 46310, 46392 or 46372.
!! You can prepare exact change or a check.
!! Are available to accept the blueberries on a Tuesday or Thursday – must be able to provide payment and take the berries inside upon delivery.
To schedule your delivery, call 219-987-2228. Please do not make requests via Facebook or email. Offer available starting July 14 through the end of our season.